Job Description Summary
- Installation and maintenance of networks.
- Assembly, configuration and integration of high end electronic equipment
- Installation, termination, and testing low voltage wire
- Equipment Rack Wiring
- Advanced Troubleshooting
- Installation of control systems, whole house audio, smart lighting, private theaters, shade control, access control, security, surveillance, networks, VoIP/telephone, rack assembly
- Frequently work with clients in residential and commercial settings
- Ability to multi-task and meet strict client deadlines within often fast-paced environments
- Ability to work well in team settings and be able to communicate effectively
- Ability to work overtime
- Ability to travel to on-site job locations or for training
- Ability to lift up to 75 lbs. - Strong work ethic
- Precise attention to detail
- Must possess strong written and verbal communication skills
- Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
- At least 2-3 years’ experience with Control4, URC, and Lutron systems. With a Control4 and PCNA certification.
- At least 2-3 years’ experience in the A/V, alarm or electrical industry
- Installation experience/knowledge of control systems, whole house audio equipment alarm systems, networking
- Ability to interpret floorplans and various technical schematics
- Ability to troubleshoot audio, video, control system problems
- Solid understanding of signal flow and professional audio components.
- Strong PC and networking experience
- Experience with high tech residential systems/smart home technology
- Project management experience
- Leadership experience
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, Excel, Word
- Competitive Salary commensurate with skill level
- Paid Vacation/Holidays
- Health Insurance 50%
- Paid Sick/Personal Days
- Exposure to the latest technologies
- In-house and Off-site Manufacturer Training
- Growth Opportunities and Professional Development
- 401k with company match up to a certain percentage
Submit your contact information and resume using this form.